Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome!!

So here it is! The first blog post for My ChiChi Baby! I hope you are as excited as I am, which would explain my extreme use of exclamation points! For some reason I type just as I talk, which means over the top! Ok, I'll try to cool it....

I wanted to start this blog for the every day women and moms just trying to be fabulous and save a pretty penny at the same time. I know I fit into that category, as I'm sure most other women do as well. Just because I want to save money, doesn't mean that I don't want myself or my family to live a ChiChi life!

What does ChiChi mean, you ask? Well if you were to look up this term in the dictionary, you would see that it is another way of saying Chic. But I'm sure I don't have to tell you ladies that. If you're reading this I can likely assume you are a life time member of the ChiChi club too :) VIP that is!

For my first order of business, I would like to explain the nature of my ecommerce site, www.mychichibaby.com. Make sure to check it out! I feel that every mom should be able to dress their children in the most trendy boutique styles at a price that doesn't brake the bank. Shouldn't your children's clothing reflect their personality as much as your clothes do for you? To kick off my new blog I would LOVE to offer my readers a Family and Friends coupons code because if you care enough to read what I have to say then I would consider you a friend, heck I'd consider you family! So here it is folks, take it down, memorize it, take a picture, write it on an etch a sketch: chichi10

You heard it here from the horses mouth (not that I want to call myself a horse), I am going to hook you up with the best deals in town! Because I do it and I want you do be able to do it too! And because I want to share my love of saving money and getting the best bang for your buck (that sounded bad) and still feeling posh while doing it! I feel like I should say You GO Girl, but I won't. No one says that anymore, right?

SO that's what my site is all about and that is what I'm going to provide for you! Now soak it all in and get ready to save! Feel free to reach out to me directly, as I would love to hear from you! I welcome any other deals that you find and want to share, so send them on over and I'll post them up on site (while giving you credit of course if you would like). Until next time my savvy saving friends...

Love, Kisses and Cookies xoxo
Melissa Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment