Monday, March 26, 2012

SOOOOO  maybe you guys can explain to me why I have never heard of this wonderful website: http://homedecorators.com/
Do I live under a rock or something? I can just picture you ladies shaking your heads, YES! But for those that live under the same rock that I do, you NEED to take a look at this site. Now I know that some of the items on this site are still a bit pricey, but the products have that same vintagey type feel as you might see from Pottery Barn or Restoration Hardware (which we all know we can't buy a damn thing from because those people think we are made out of money! Not happening people.....). I love the vintage look, and I'm basing the majority of my house around that look while also adding in some glam (gold and silver) in various small areas.

Note: This was the first site where I was able to buy something for literally about $1.73 WITH SHIPPING!! I was totally shocked, as that never happens! If you have been able to buy a decoration for your house for $1.73 with shipping please let me know what it was because I have to say it was a momentous occassion for me! I felt like I should celebrate after I clicked Order. Here was what I purchased:
Pearl Topiary
It is a Pearl Topiary and it is going to be a really nice touch in my guest bathroom. Plus, why wouldn't I get something for $2? I'm not crazy! Do you see the mixture of the silver and gold on the base? That look is in various spots around my house. It looks almost worn and used, which is also very much my style!

Right now Home Decorators is having a 20% off sale of their Outlet items until EOD tomorrow, so get on that! This item in particular is in that section as well, but it's sold out, so I guess you can't copy me :) Ohhhhh weellll. I'll be the only person in the world with a $2 pearl topiary haha

Okay, let's compare these two products from Home Decorators and Pottery Barn so you can see exactly what I mean what I say that this site is the best thing since sliced bread. Here is a beautiful leather couch from Pottery Barn:
Brown Leather Couch - PB
Ohhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhh. Beautiful couch, but oh wait, how much does that say? I better be seeing this wrong! $2,799!? I just chocked on my chocolate flavored Teddy Grahams (I'm really eating those). I know for a nice leather couch you may think that price doesn't sound too nuts, but why would I buy this when I can get this:
Brown Leather Couch - HD
For $999! Are you kidding me, you ask? Hellll no! I don't kid about good deals. If anyone knows me well, which soon you will, you'll know that deals are something I take very seriously! This couch has a few more embellishments but I think it adds a nice touch and decorative flavor. You can't beat that price!

Let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment